iGaming North America hosted their annual conference last week in Las Vegas, where their 2015 award winners were announced at a celebratory luncheon on April 16. What each award winner had in common is their commitment to quality, their innovation, and their ability to balance both the casino needs with the consumer needs.
The iGaming North America Awards were presented by the partnerships between iGaming Business, The Innovation Group, eGaming Brokerage, Lewis Roca Rothberger and BolaVerde.
2015′s winners are as follows:
- Best Marketing Campaign – Tropicana
- Operator of the Year – Golden Nugget Online Casino
- Best Social Gaming Operator – Playtika
- Best Payments System – Sightline Payments
- Best Fantasy Sports Provider – DraftKings
- Best Platform Supplier – The Gamesys Group
- Best Innovation in North American iGaming – GeoComply USA